LSC 18-Gauge ZMAX® Galvanized Adjustable Stringer Connector
This is THE stair stringer hanger.
The LSCZ adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim joist while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSCZ connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers. The LSCZ replaces additional framing and toe-nailing and is interchangeable for left or right applications.
Can be installed with Simpson SD Connector Screws.
- Replaces additional framing and toe-nailing.
- May be installed flush with the top of the carrying member (typically suitable for 2×10 or 2×12 header / rim board) or lower on the face (typically suitable for a 2×12 header / rim board).
- Interchangeable for left or right applications.
- LSCZ features a ZMAX® coating for additional corrosion protection.
- Suitable for interior and some exterior applications.
- LSCSS is made from stainless steel for higher exposure environments.