Simpson Strong Drive Structural Truss Screws
$35.40 – $40.45
The screw that replaces a hurricane tie on joist-to-beam and rafter-to-plate connections. Truss screws can save considerable amounts of time – where one screw replaces the need for 8 screws or nails.
The Simpson Strong-Drive SDWC provides a time-saving and reliable option to fastening trusses and rafters to wall top plates. This high-strength structural wood screw is designed with a shorter thread length to fasten multi-ply members such as plated trusses, engineered-lumber products and solid-sawn lumber.
The fully-threaded shank engages the entire length of the fastener, providing a secure connection between the roof and wall framing members.
- Orange color for easy inspection
- Type-17 point for faster starts and easier driving
- Metal installation guide tool (included) to help ensure proper installation
- Fully threaded shank engages the entire length of the fastener, providing a secure connection between the roof and wall framing members
- Fastening can be performed before or after exterior sheathing is applied for added flexibility
- Matched-tolerance driver bit (included) engages fastener head securely to allow one-handed driving (replacement bit part no. BIT30T-2-R2)