Titen HD® Type 316 Stainless-Steel Heavy-Duty Screw Anchor
$0.72 – $208.00
A concrete anchor that does it all, quick and easy.
The Simpson Titen HD stainless-steel screw anchor for concrete and masonry sets the standard for when the job calls for installation in multiple types of environments. It is the ultimate choice to provide fast and efficient installation, combined with long-lasting corrosion resistance for an unsurpassed peace-of-mind. The THDSS is a state-of-the-art screw anchor solution that combines the corrosion resistance of Type 300 Series stainless steel with the undercutting ability of heat-treated carbon-steel cutting threads.
Use the Simpson SDS masonry drill bit, and install with any Simpson Post Base to secure your post or beam to a pier or footing.
Use the 3″ version for installing railing posts to concrete.
- Drill it. Drive it. Forget it.
- Ideal for exterior or corrosive environments
- Less carbon steel, less expansion
- Installs with an impact wrench or by hand tool
- Tested in accordance with ACI355.2, AC193 and AC106